(Effective as of May 1, 2012)
3. Information Collected.
(a) Personal Information. We collect any information you enter on this Site, or that you give us in any other way such as your contact information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Traffic Data. When you visit a website, you disclose certain anonymous information automatically, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit ("Traffic Data"). This Site, like many other sites, records this traffic data about users' visits.
5. Use of the Information. We use the information collected for administering our business activities, and to personalize your experience on this Site. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
6. Protection of Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal or individually identifiable information available to any third party without first receiving your permission, unless such disclosure is necessary for the following reasons:
(a) To comply with a court order,
(b) To protect our rights or property, or
(c) To enforce our Terms of Service.
Your access to some services and content may be password protected. If so, we advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone, and that you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
7. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, we review our business practices periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. If you are uncomfortable purchasing goods online, you can make your purchase by telephone by calling us at (310) 800-1944. If your personal information is ever lost, stolen, or you want us to delete it, please notify us immediately, by contacting us as indicated above, and we will promptly delete all of your personal information currently in our possession.
8. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. We will never knowingly request any personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 18. If we discover a child under the age of 18 has submitted personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete it.
9. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to Info@LiceCombing.com.
(a) Send us an e-mail at Info@LiceCombing.com; or
(b) Call us at (310) 800-1944.